Title: “The Sound of Music” will asound you!
By: Alyssa Lim.
Everyone needs music. Music heals your heart when it has been wounded. Well Robert Wise’s screen production of “The Sound of Music” shows you how music can change your heart.
The Mother Superior (Peggy Wood) sends Frauline Maria (Julie Andrews) to take care of Captain Von Trapp’s (Christopher Plummer) 7 children. At first the children disliked Maria, but after teaching them to sing, they had a change of heart. Captain is going to marry a baroness (Eleanor Parker). Maria gets nervous because she finds out that the Captain is in love with her, so she leaves to the Abby.
Julie Andrews did an excellent job playing Maria. Her emotions looked real and she stayed in character. Eleanor Parker did a very believable job in playing the baroness. In the scene of the front yard I started to dislike her character. The Captain did a good job. The children, Uncle Max, Nazi and all the other characters did wonderful jobs.
I liked the plot because it had an interesting storyline. The end was okay, but I really wanted to see what happened after the movie.
The theme of this movie is faith. I learned that you must have faith in yourself and others no matter how bad things get. Others can learn what I learned.
My rating of this movie is ***** out of *****.
Alyssa Lim is an independent junior. She plays the piano (level 3), she loves creating things, inventing, baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and hanging out by herself. She has created a new juice which is a mixture of lemonade and grape juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment